Kaleido @ Telok Kurau is a new freehold cluster house that is situated at the East Region of the island along 96, 98 and 100 Lorong K Telok Kurau, Singapore. This development is well developed by Amerald Land Pte Ltd. TOP is in 2017.
Being settled in the serene location of Telok Kurau private residential estate, this development will offer its future residents the much-desired privacy and serenity. Kaleido @ Telok Kurau is also enclosed by the park connectors that display lush greenery. This will offer its future residents with fresh air that is jam-packed with tranquility and peacefulness.
Kaleido’s one-of-a-kind facade that is inspired by Art Deco which signifies classic durability that will make the development be prominent to the crowd. Kaleido as well has communal facilities such as pool deck, swimming pool and theme courtyard that lets its future residents to unwind and relax after a hard day from school or work. Besides, it’s not distant from their inner sanctuary.
It has also BBQ pit for late night parties with friends and love ones. In addition to that, jogging track and gym are also accessible for residents to work-out and suits to their healthy lifestyle.
This property is nearby shopping malls that residents can easily access to its retail, dining and entertainment needs. Just within 2 kilometers away, here’s Roxy Square, 112 Katong, The Odeon Katong, Paramount Shopping Complex, Katong Shopping Centre, Parkway Parade and Joo Chiat Complex.
There also numerous substitute eating outlets, supermarkets, authentic Australian and European style butcheries, cafes and wine shops close to Kaleido which will offer its future residents their everyday conveniences.
When feeling pamper in local food, this property is close to Haig Road Market and Food Centre, Eunos Crescent Block 4A Market and Food Centre, Marine Terrace Block 50A Food Centre, 84 Marine Parade Central Market & Food Centre, Dunman Food Centre and the Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre.
Kaleido @ Telok Kurau is also perfect for multi-generational living as it has numerous reputable schools that are within close proximity.
These includes primary schools like Tao Nan School, St. Stephen’s School,Tanjong Katong Primary School, CHIJ (Katong) Primary School, Opera Estate Primary School, Ngee Ann Primary School, Haig Girls’ School, Eunos Primary School, Telok Kurau Primary School and East Coast Primary School. Secondary schools such as Saint Patrick’s School, Tanjong Katong Secondary School, CHIJ Katong Convent and Victoria School.
Truly a remarkable place that anyone could ever dreamed of.
Kaleido @ Telok Kurau Location
Kaleido is a freehold strata landed that is conveniently located in District 15 in Telok Kuraru Lorong K, Singapore. This condominium is situated in between the two of Singapore’s major expressway, East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). These takes drivers convenience to safely travel to entire parts of Singapore. With numerous shopping center and local delicacy situated not too distant, residents of Kaleido can conveniently travel to these great arrays of amenities without loads of hassle.
Kaleido is around 900 meters away from the Kembangan East West Line Station. When it comes to driving, it will only take around 9 minutes to reach the Orchard Shopping Belt or downtown financial district. This development is also close to EW6 Kembangan MRT Station to add up to residents’ conveniences.
Nearby Attractions at Kaleido
- Kembangan MRT Station
- Aft Lorong K Telok Kurau (Bus: 15, 155)
- Aft Ji Xiang Court (Bus: 15, 155)
- East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
Reputable Education Institutions
- Kits4Kids Kindergarten
- Nafa Arts Kindergarten
- Raffles Montessori Kindergarten
- PCF Joo Chiat Blk 15
- Bethesda (Katong) Kindergarten
- Dynamic World Montessori
- LittleSparks Montessori Kindergarten
- Bethesda Chapel Kindergarten
- PCF Marine Parade Blk 46-47
- Holy Family Kindergarten
- CHIJ (Katong) Primary School
- St. Stephen’s School
- Tao Nan School
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Haig Girls’ School
- Opera Estate Primary School
- Eunos Primary School
- Tanjong Katong Primary School
- East Coast Primary School
- Telok Kurau Primary School
- Saint Patrick’s School
- CHIJ Katong Convent
- Victoria School
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School
- Victoria Junior College
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Global Indian International School (East Coast Campus)
- Sekolah Indonesia Singapura
- Chatsworth International School (East Campus)
- Fairprice (Esso East Coast)
- Giant (56 Marine Terrace)
- Cold Storage (I12 Katong)
- Prime (25A Chai Chee)
- 112 Katong
- Roxy Square
- Paramount Shopping Complex
- The Odeon Katong
- Parkway Parade
- Katong Shopping Centre
- Joo Chiat Complex
- Marine Terrace Block 50A Food Centre
- Eunos Crescent Block 4A Market And Food Centre
- Dunman Food Centre
- 84 Marine Parade Central Market & Food Centre
- Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre
- Haig Road Market and Food Centre
- East Coast Park
Kaleido @ Telok Kurau Floor Plan
Kaleido’s freehold location has a total plot size of around 23,000 square feet. There will be an over-all total of 14 cluster terrace house that are accessible at this superb development. Every unit will consist of 3-storey high and it comes with a basement and an attic.
Each unit at Kaleido is designated with two private carpark lots as well as a private life will as well be obtainable. The unit outline at Kaleido will be 5-bedroom ensuite. The sizes accessible will vary from 3,100 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft. The first floor will contain a ceiling height of 3.2 meters and the outstanding 3-storey will be at 3 meters high.
These offer Kaleido’s future resident with its openness and spaciousness for their respective homes. As the units in this development do not comprise with any open roof terrace, this will lessen the void area, offering its residents more comfortable spaces.
Top 10 Reasons Why Kaleido @ Telok Kurau?
- Well-developed by prestigious Amerald Land Pte Ltd.
- Consist of 14 units of 3 -storey strata houses with Roof Terrace, Basement Attic and Swimming Pool.
- This is a freehold development settled within Telok Kurau private residential estate.
- Potential upside from limited landed supply.
- Kaleido’s unique facade which is inspired by Art Deco sets it apart from other developments.
- The high ceiling and generous size of each unit at Kaleido gives luxurious spacious living.
- Kaleido is nestled deep in the serene Telok Kurau enclave.
- Many reputable schools are within the vicinity of Kaleido.
- Every unit at Kaleido comes with contemporary and branded fittings and finishing.
- Assured for good return on their investment.
Kaleido @ Telok Kurau Review
Kaleido @ Telok Kurau is another admirable project that is excellently developed by Amerald Land Pte Ltd. This is well-developed with you in mind. Kaleido is a multigenerational building with a private lift. Along with the dining, spacious living and bedrooms build up interaction and bonding with loved ones and family. The one-of-a-kind facade that is inspired by Art Deco and the numerous facilities within Kaleido comprehends itself from the rest.
Positioned within the broad neighborhood of the East Coast, retail shops, restaurants, numerous Indie cafes and hotel abound. Numerous prestigious academic institutions are also near the area.
Residents can never go in choosing Kaleido @ Telok Kurau. With its unique facade, serenity, spaciousness, academics and quality finishing. A total of complete convenience and luxurious ambiance that the future residents deserved.
Don't miss the chance and grab your very own unit now.
Xian Ma reviewed on April 10th, 2018:
Do provide review below to keep everyone updated of the status of this development.