The Tapestry @ Tampines Condo present a new residential condominium at Tampines Avenue 10. Comprises of 1 to 5 bedrooms, this development consists of total of 861 units with 7 blocks at 15 storey high. This condo development is a 99 years leasehold tenure and is suitably located along District 18 at Tampines Avenue 10, Singapore.
The Tapestry unit at this project are state of art that are build to last. Each unit are spacious, so future residents can maximize their rooms according to their choice of lifestyle. They can also refresh and have a dip at the swimming pool. There is also available pool deck, Jacuzzi, BBQ area, children’s playground and 24-hour security to complete the convenience of the residents.
The Tapestry condo is surrounded with various array of amenities that residents can enjoy. These counts notorious shopping malls, food court, restaurants, supermarkets, banks, prestigious schools, transport stations and a whole lot more. Future residents can truly enjoy the entertainment and conveniences at Eastlink Mall, Century Square, Tampines 1, Tampines Mall, Tampines Courts, Tampines Ikea and Tampines Giant. Supermarkets that provides complete groceries such as the Giant, NTUC FAIRPRICE, Sheng Siong Hypermart and Cold Storage.
Renowned schools that offer high-end learning for students such as St. Hilda’s Primary School, Poi Ching Primary School, Junyuan Primary School, Junyuan Secondary School, Tampines Primary School, Springfield Secondary School, East View Primary School, Tampines Secondary School, Soka Kindergarten, Darul Ghufran Mosque Kindergarten, Cavenur Kindergarten and St. Hilda’s Secondary School. International School like United World College of South East Asia (East Campus) are also available.
In addition to that, there are also clubs and associations including Soka (Tampines) and SAFRA Tampines. Tampines Stadium and Bedok Reservoir are as well reachable.
The Tapestry Location
The Tapestry is sitting in District 18 specifically at Tampines Avenue 10, Singapore. This is nearby to MRT Stations such as Tampines (DT32EW2) Downtown Line Due year 2017 as well as the Tampines West MRT (DT31) Downtown Line Due year 2017. There are also bus stations around the vicinity.
Vehicle owners and drivers can suitably travel to the entire city via major expressways. These count the Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) as well as the Marina Coast Expressway (MCE). Future residents can conveniently travel to their desired places without difficulty.
Nearby Attractions at The Tapestry
- Tampines West MRT (DT31) Downtown Line Due 2017
- Tampines (DT32EW2) Downtown Line Due 2017
- Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Tampines Expressway (TPE)
- Marina Coast Expressway (MCE)
Reputable Education Institutions
- Cavenur Kindergarten
- Darul Ghufran Mosque Kindergarten
- Soka Kindergarten
- Poi Ching Primary School
- St. Hilda’s Primary School
- Junyuan Primary School
- East View Primary School
- Tampines Primary School
- Junyuan Secondary School
- Springfield Secondary School
- St. Hilda’s Secondary School
- Tampines Secondary School
- United World College of South East Asia (East Campus)
- Eastlink Mall
- Century Square
- Tampines 1
- Tampines Mall
- Tampines Courts
- Tampines Ikea
- Tampines Giant
- NTUC FAIRPRICE
- Cold Storage
- Sheng Siong Hypermart
- SAFRA Tampines
- Soka (Tampines)
- Tampines Stadium
- Bedok Reservoir
The Tapestry Floor Plan
Skillfully developed by the renowned developer City Developments Limited (CDL). The Tapestry has a total land area of around 233,767 square feet of land and has 2.8 plot ratio. This residential development is consist of communal high-end facilities with branded fixtures. This 99 years leasehold property is comprising of 861 spacious units from 1 to 5 bedrooms
Top 10 Reasons The Tapestry?
- Reputable developer City Developments Limited (CDL).
- Located in a tranquil area on District 18.
- Has a 99 years leasehold tenure.
- Fully furnished with high quality communal facilities with fittings that is from top brands.
- Close proximity to MRT, LRT stations and bus interchange.
- Well connected to major expressways like KPE, PIE, TPE and MCE.
- Nearby to shopping malls and supermarkets like Tampines Mall, Eastlink Mall, NTUC FAIRPRICE, Cold Storage, Giant and many more.
- Close to restaurants and food centers that cater delicious foods.
- Surrounded with prestigious schools such as Cavenur Kindergarten, Tampines Primary School, Springfield Secondary School and some international schools.
- A very pleasant development that values your investment.
The Tapestry Review
This brand new condo development at the Parcel C of Tampines is one of the outstanding development I've ever seen. The layout and architecture of this project is well-thought of the developer. The City Developments Limited (CDL) make sure that the quality of this property is good. The setting of this residential development in District 18 perfectly suits to business people or even people who wants to relish their life together with their loved ones.
It is enclosed with wide array of conveniences not only make the life of each resident easier but also to offer leisure and entertainment. You will never go wrong if you prefer to live in this lovely condo. Take this opportunity and reserve a unit for you family and loved ones here at The Tapestry Condo.
Qian Fu reviewed on May 14th, 2018:
Do provide review below to keep everyone updated of the status of this development.