The Residences at W

The Residences at W has garnered a significant response, with 65 units sold at an average price of $1,780 per square foot (psf). Recognized as a compelling investment opportunity, the development attracted 3,200 visitors during the four-day viewing period, resulting in a swift uptake of units over two days.

Cityview Place Holdings, an affiliate of the esteemed City Developments Ltd (CDL), strategically released 58 units for sale at The Residences at W Singapore Sentosa Cove. With meticulous planning, the units were made available for viewing from April 10 to 14, culminating in brisk bookings thereafter.

This impressive turnout, facilitated by appointed agencies including PropNex, ERA Realty, Huttons Asia, and SRI, underscores the project’s appeal to discerning buyers. As of April 15, 45 units had been successfully transacted, prompting the release of additional units for sale. Subsequently, 20 more units were swiftly secured on April 16, bringing the total units sold to 65, achieving an average selling price of $1,780 psf.

The demographics of the buyers reveal a strong local interest, with Singaporeans and Permanent Residents comprising 94% of purchasers, while the remaining 6% were international buyers hailing from China, France, and the US. Notably, the two-bedroom and three-bedroom units garnered the most interest, with duplex penthouses attracting affluent buyers.

The competitive pricing strategy adopted for this release, offering units at a substantial discount compared to peak prices in 2010, has resonated well with the market. Buyers recognize the value proposition presented by this upscale development situated in the Core Central Region (CCR).

Moreover, the allure of spacious units coupled with a resort-like environment has appealed to buyers seeking upscale residences in a tranquil yet luxurious setting. Particularly in the post-pandemic landscape, there is a notable demand for larger, low-density residential properties, further enhancing the attractiveness of The Residences at W.

In addition to owner-occupiers, investors have also shown keen interest in acquiring units, driven by the potential for attractive rental yields. The competitive pricing, coupled with the intrinsic appeal of waterfront living, positions The Residences at W as a compelling investment opportunity within the upscale property market.

Overall, the robust sales performance of The Residences at W underscores its strong market positioning and enduring appeal among both local and international buyers seeking premium residences in Singapore’s prestigious Sentosa Cove enclave