Marine Blue is a new residential condo that will rise along Marine Parade Road in District 15, Singapore. This project is developed by CapitaLand Residential Limited. It has 124 mix units. Tenure is freehold and the TOP date will be in 2018.
Marine Blue is actually the former Marine Point condominium that was sold back in 2011. It covers a land area of more than 51,000 square feet and has a gross floor area measurement of more than 107,000 square feet. Also, it will rise 19 floors high and will have a plot ratio of 2.1.
As said, Marine Blue will have 124 mix units. The exact information with regards to the unit mix is not yet released by the developer. Updates will be given for this. For now, what is certain is that it will contain functional units that are spacious enough to meet the needs of its tenants.
The tenants within Marine Blue can enjoy and relax at the communal facilities every day. Some of these facilities are an outdoor fitness area, gym, pool, function rooms, sun deck, BBQ pits, playground, and a whole lot more!
Just a few blocks away from Marine Blue lie Parkway Parade that offers almost unlimited shopping, dining and entertainment choices. Also, just a few minutes walk away lie East Coast Park that offers exciting activities for families over the weekends! Other facilities close by including Bedok Town Center, Kallang Riverside Park, Katong i12 Mall, and Roxy Square!
Within just 10 minutes drive to CBD via ECP, you will surely not go wrong with Marine Blue! Invest now!
Marine Blue Location
Marine Blue is located at 91, Marine Parade Road in District 15, Singapore 449314. This location is near Eunos and Dakota Stations as well as bus stops at Parkway Parade. It is also easily linked to Marina Coastal Expressway and East Coast Parkway.
For those who work at Central Business District and frequently fly out of the country, they can access both CBD and the airport in just 15 minutes drive when starting off at Marine Blue!
Other facilities that can be enjoyed near Marine Blue include Kallang Riverside Park, Roxy Square, Parkway Parade, Katong i12 Mall, East Coast Park and a whole lot more!
Nearby Attractions @ Marine Blue
- Eunos MRT
- Dakota MRT
- Bus stops at Parkway parade and Opp Parkway Parade
- Upcoming Eastern Region Line
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Tao Nan School
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Haig Girls’ School
- CHIJ (Katong) Primary School
- Ching Cheng High School
- Victoria School
- Victoria Junior College
- Dunman High School
- Canadian International School
- Temasek Junior College
- Chatsworth International School
- Marine Parade Center
- East Coast Park
- Katong Plaza
- East Coast Lagoon Ski Park
- Marine Parade Road Park
- Katong Park
- Tanjong Katong Road South Park
- Marina Barrage
- Singapore Sports Hub
- Gardens by The bay
- Marina Promenade Park
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club
- Marina Gold Range
- Parkway Parade
- Tanah Merah Golf course
- Roxy Square
- 112 Katong
- NTUC finest @ Marine Parade Central
- Katong shopping centre
- Future Hotel Site @ East Coast Road
- Shophouse along Joo Chiat Road
- Restaurant & Eateries @ East Coast Park
- Big Splash @ East Coast
- Kallang Leisure Park
- Geylang Serai Market & Food Center
- Upcoming Civic Centre Wisma Geylang Serai
Marine Blue Floor Plans
The floor plans for Marine Blue are not yet released however, updates will be given for such. As of now, what is known is that this project will have 124 varied units for single occupants up to family users.
Top 10 Reasons Why Buy Marine Blue?
- Sought after address
- Reputable developer: CapitaLand Residential Limited
- Stunning view of the surrounding city and nearby sea
- Just a few minutes walk to Marine Parade Center, Katong Plaza and Katong i12
- Near food shops along Marina Parade and East Coast Roads
- Close to prestigious schools
- Just 500 meters away to East Coast Beach
- 15 minutes drive to CBD
- Near business and technology parks
- High rental yield
Marine Blue Project Details
|Developer||CapitaLand Residential Limited|
|Address||26 Marine Parade Road, Singapore 449314|
|Description||2 Blocks of 16/17 storey high residential condo with 124 mix units + leisure facilities|
|Total Units||120 Units + 4 strata terrace house|
|Unit Mix||1+1: 636 – 1271sf
Strata Terrace: 3682 – 4015sf