forest-woods-singaporeThe newest Forest Woods Condominium by renowned developers City Developments Limited (CDL), TID and Hong Leong Holdings has received a strong response over the weekend during its launch, about 337 of the 519 total units or 65% unit sold as of 9 October.

Mr Chia Ngiang Hong, General Manager of CDL Group attributed the strong interest to some factors like its competitive pricing and strategic location.

All types of units seen a positive take-up rate, reaching an average price of $1,400 psf for all units that have sold. In fact, all the one-bedroom with study and two-bedroom units were acquired, while one penthouse unit was sold for $2.85 million.

About 88 percent of the home buyers were Singaporeans, and the remaining 12% were permanent residents and also foreigners from China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Switzerland, Taiwan and Vietnam.

Prices of units start at $688,000 for one bedroom to $1.65 million for a 4-bedroom units.

Located at Lorong Lew Lian in District 19, Forest Woods is close to Serangoon bus interchange and MRT station. The Nex shopping mall and Serangoon Garden Market are also nearby.


Written by Siang Teck of Property Review. I can be contacted at [email protected]