Sim Lian Group welcomed more than 4,000 people to the preview weekend of The Botany at Dairy Farm, a new suburban condominium property.
Kuik Sing Beng, CEO of Sim Lian Land, said that the overwhelming response shows that people are interested in purchasing private residences. It’s been reported that “possible purchasers have retained their optimism on the possibility for property value increase in this area, and the good rental return from private residences has further bolstered their confidence in making property investments.”
Hillview MRT Station is less than a ten-minute walk from The Botany, which is situated at Dairy Farm Walk and is opposite the German European School Singapore.
Built on a 99-year leasehold land of 168,597 square feet, the condo complex consists of five blocks ranging in height from nine to fifteen stories. The 386 apartments range in size from 506 square feet up to 1,765 square feet, making them suitable for families of all sizes.
- Condos with one bedroom and a study start at $998,000 ($1,972 psf),
- Two-bedroom condos start at $1.2 million ($1,990 psf),
- tThree-bedroom condos start at $1.73 million ($1,959 psf).
- Four-bedroom units start at $2.39 million ($1,882 psf),
- Five-bedroom units start at $2.88 million ($1,871 psf)