The Glades @ Tanah Merah is a high-rise residential condominium that will stand unblocked at New Changi Road in District 16, Singapore. It is developed by two reputable developers namely: Keppel land and Vanke Group. It has a total of 726 units + 3 commercial spaces. Tenure is 99 years starting January 2013 and TOP expected date is on December 2017.
The Glades @ Tanah Merah will cover a land area of more than 343,000 square feet and will contain 9 blocks of 10-12 storey high buildings. It is under P&T Consultants Pte Ltd for architectural advisory, Peridian Asia Pte Ltd for landscaping advisory and Index Design Pte Ltd for interior design advisory.
The unit mix of The Glades @ Tanah Merah will include the following: 1 bedroom units (103), 1 SOHO (55), 2 bedroom compact (105), 2 bedroom (198), 2 SOHO (33), 3 bedroom compact (68), 3 bedroom (118), 4 bedroom (20), 4 dual key (10), penthouses (16) and commercial spaces (3). Plot ratio id 1.6 and the project is foreign eligible.
The Glades @ Tanah Merah is equipped with entertaining facilities that are suitable for all ages. They include BBQ pits, water jet pool, swimming pool, kiddie pool, playground, dining pavilion, function rooms, clubhouses, tennis court, and a whole lot more! No need to worry about parking spaces because it has 734 parking spaces, including 5 for handicap use.
What makes The Glades @ Tanah Merah more interesting is the amenities that sit close by. Just around 5 minutes walk, one can reach East Coast Park and Beach, which is perfect for weekend picnic or water sport activities. It is also just 10 minutes drive or less to known shopping centers like Tampines Mall, Singapore Expo, Bedok Point, Loyang Point, Century Square and East Village.
Live lavishly. Live exceptionally. Live at The Glades @ Tanah Merah!
The Glades @ Tanah Merah Location
The Glades @ Tanah Merah location is at New Changi Road in District 16, Singapore. It is very accessible to expressways like Pan Island Expressway and East Coast Parkway. Shopping Centers and supermarkets close by include Loyang Point, White Sands Shopping Center, Tampines Mall, Singapore Expo, Shop N Save, Sheng Siong and Cold Storage.
Recreational Facilities near The Glades @ Tanah Merah include Bedok Reservoir Park, East Cost Park, Laguna National Golf and Country Club and Bedok Adventure Park. For schools, Victoria Junior College, Tamasek Polytechnic, One World International School and Global Indian International School are also very near.
Nearby Attractions @The Glades @ Tanah Merah
The Glades Nearby Transportation
Reputable Education Institutions
The Glades @ Tanah Merah Floor Plans
The Glades @ Tanah Merah floor plans showcase its 726 mix units that are composed of the following:
Unit mix: 1 bedroom units (452-753 sqft), 1 SOHO (474-527 sqft), 2 bedroom compact (570-753 sqft), 2 bedroom (667-914 sqft), 2 SOHO (581-688 sqft), 3 bedroom compact (840-1055 sqft), 3 bedroom (990-1248 sqft), 4 bedroom (1281-1680 sqft), 4 dual key (1378-1561 sqft), penthouses (1916-2595 sqft) and commercial spaces (517-560 sqft).
Units will come with SMEG kitchen appliances such as cooker hood, electric hob, built-in microwave, built-in fridge, and washer.
Top 10 Reasons Why Buy The Glades @ Tanah Merah?
- Serene environment because the area is filled with landed housing projects
- Very accessible to an MRT Station: Tanah Merah MRT (only 1 minute walk away)
- Developed by two reputable and very talented developers: Keppel Land and Vanke Group. Both have impressive portfolios when it comes to developing properties.
- Astounding landscape designs by Peridian Asia, the mind behind the glamour of Marina Bay Sands
- Very accessible to reputable local and international schools (complete from primary up to tertiary)
- Easily connected to expressways like Pan Island Expressway, Tampines Expressway and East Coast Parkway.
- Units are equipped with SMEG Brands (an Italian brand) such as electric cooker hob, cooker hood, fridge, washer, oven and microwave.
- Units are very spacious and are dressed with marble and porcelain floorings
- Close to tons of amenities that include Eastpoint Mall, Changi City Point, Bedok Mall, Century Square, Bedok Town Park and Tanah Merah Country Club.
- High rental demand due to its proximity to upcoming developments like Changi Business Park, Pasir Ris and Tampines Water Fabrication Parks, new logistics park, and aviation developments.
The Glades @ Tanah Merah Project Details
|Project Name||The Glades @ Tanah Merah|
|Developer||Keppel Land and Vanke Group|
|Description||A mixed development that will be composed of 726 residential units and 3 commercial spaces|
|Address||New Changi Road|
|Total Units||726 condo units + 3 commercial spaces|
|Tenure||99 years wef January 2013|
|Unit Mix||1 bedroom units (size: 452-753 sqft)|
1 SOHO (size: 474-527 sqft)
2 bedroom compact (size: 570-753 sqft)
2 bedroom (size: 667-914 sqft)
2 SOHO (size: 581-688 sqft)
3 bedroom compact (size: 840-1055 sqft)
3 bedroom (size: 990-1248 sqft)
4 bedroom (size: 1281-1680 sqft)
4 dual key (size: 1378-1561 sqft)
Penthouses (size: 1916-2595 sqft)
Commercial spaces (size: 517-560 sqft)
The Glades Showflat VVIP Preview Registration
The Glades Review
Nowadays, it's rare to see a condominium that uses marble and porcelain as flooring. I find The Glades to be a fine place to stay if you are looking for a residential that is accessible to public transportation since Tenah Merah MRT is about a minute walk away only. I do hope to come back here in few years from now.
Percy Mckinney reviewed on July 12th, 2018:
Do provide review below to keep everyone updated of the status of this development.