Park Colonial is a new condominium strategically located at District 13, Woodleigh Lane, Bidadari New Town of Singapore. Comprises of 1 to 4 bedrooms, there are numerous choice units for both investors, young couple and multi-generation families. TOP expected to be in 2022.
Park Colonial has around 735 residential units consisting of high-grade communal facilities. Future residents can have a dip at the Jacuzzi and swimming pool to relieve their stress from work. They can also do some work out in the gymnasium room. Kids can also enjoy playing with their friends at the children’s playground. This development has also 24 hours security for the safety of the occupants.
Park Colonial is neighbouring to quite a few amenities for the benefit of the residents. They can take pleasure shopping at malls that offers terrific entertainment and recreation. These count Toa Payoh HDB Hub, NEX Shopping Mall, City Square Mall, Junction 8, The Venue Shoppes, Macpherson Mall (M2) and The Poiz Centre (U/C). There are also grocery shops and super-marts that is nearby the vicinity such as the Giant, Cold Storage, Prime Supermarket and the NTUC Fairprice.
Numerous food centres nearby caters tasty and finger-licking cuisines that can satisfy one’s craving. These are Lor 8 Toa Payoh Blk 210 Market and Food Centre, Geylang Bahru Blk 69 Market and Food Centre, Kim Keat Palm Market and Food Centre and the Joo Seng Food Place.
Reputable schools nearby that provides high standard learning such as Bendemeer Secondary School, Pei Chun Public School, Chij Katong Convent School, First Toa Payoh Primary School, Bartley Secondary School, St. Gabriel’s Primary School, St. Gabriel’s Secondary School, Yangzheng Primary School, Zhonghua Secondary School, St. Andrew’s Junior School, St. Andrew’s Secondary School, Maris Stella Primary School, Maris Stella High School, Cedar Primary School and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School. Some International schools are also within the area like the Australian International School and Stamford American International School. Bring out the best education for your beloved children.
To complete these wide array of conveniences, there are also golf and country club like Play golf Singapore. In addition to that, international clubs and associations are as well reachable such as Automobile Associations of Singapore, Singapore National Wushu Federation, SAFRA Toa Payoh and PUB Recreational Club.
Come home to your sweet adode here at Park Colonial.
Park Colonial is well-situated at District 13, Woodleigh Lane, Bidadari New Town of Singapore and is enclosed to numerous amenities. Residents can access these great conveniences via MRT Stations such as the Woodleigh MRT Station (0.12 km), Lorong Chuan MRT Station (1.5 km), Serangoon MRT Station (1.3 km), Bartley MRT Station (1.2 km) and Potong Pasir MRT Station (0.81 km).
Train stations and bus stop in Woodleigh are also well accessible. Residents can travel conveniently in all parts of the city with great comfort and ease.
Nearby Attractions at Park Colonial
- Woodleigh MRT Station (0.12 km)
- Lorong Chuan MRT Station (1.5 km)
- Serangoon MRT Station (1.3 km)
- Bartley MRT Station (1.2 km)
- Potong Pasir MRT Station (0.81 km)
- Woodleigh Bus Station
Reputable Education Institutions
- Bendemeer Secondary School
- Pei Chun Public School
- Chij Katong Convent School
- First Toa Payoh Primary School
- Bartley Secondary School
- St. Gabriel’s Primary School
- St. Gabriel’s Secondary School
- Yangzheng Primary School
- Zhonghua Secondary School
- St. Andrew’s Junior School
- St. Andrew’s Secondary School
- Maris Stella Primary School
- Maris Stella High School
- Cedar Primary School
- Cedar Girls’ Secondary School
- Australian International School
- Toa Payoh HDB Hub
- Nex Shopping Mall
- City Square Mall
- Junction 8
- The Venue Shoppes
- Macpherson Mall (M2)
- The Poiz Centre (U/C)
- Cold Storage
- Prime Supermarket
- NTUC FAIRPRICE
- Lor 8 Toa Payoh Blk 210 Market and Food Centre
- Gelyang Bahru Blk 69 Market and Food Centre
- Kim Keat Palm Market and Food Centre
- Joo Seng Food Place
- Playgolf Singapore
- PUB Recreational Club
- Singapore National Wushu Federation
- SAFRA Toa Payoh
Park Colonial has a total site area of around 210,403 square feet and a gross floor area of 631,211 square feet. This 99 years leasehold condo is consisting of approximately 735 residential units comprising of high-end communal facilities.
Unit mix comprises of 1 to 4 bedrooms unit and is ideal for multi-generation who are looking to stay under one roof, young couple with their spouse or even investment for investors who are looking at a city fringe location development.
Top 10 Reasons Why buy Park Colonial?
- Masterly planned and developed by the eminent CEL Unique Development Pte. Ltd.
- A newly launch 99 years leasehold condo development at District 13.
- Consist of high quality communal facilities and high-grade fittings.
- Comprise of around 735 residential apartments with spacious layout.
- Well connected to MRT and LRT stations as well as bus stops.
- Nearby to shopping malls like Toa Payoh HDB Hub, Nex Shopping Mall, City Square Mall and many more.
- There are also grocery shops nearby the area for residents’ needs.
- Best food centres in the area are also easy to reach like Kim Keat Palm Market and Food Centre and Joo Seng Food Place.
- Reputable schools nearby Woodleigh Lane such as Bendemeer Secondary School, Pei Chun Public School, Chij Katong Convent School and several international schools.
- Also close to golf & country clubs as well as international clubs for recreational activities with family and friends.
Park Colonial is a noteworthy project by CEL Unique Development Pte. Ltd. The over-all sum total quality of this development is remarkable. From the strategic location, facilities up to the great conveniences are all idealistic. Future residents in this condominium will never regret of their choice. Experience the touch of comfort and luxury at this new launch condo at Woodleigh Lane. You and your loved ones deserved the best for your living. Take this opportunity to be part of this top of the line development. Set aside your worries and doubts and start living in positiveness. Grab your unit before it's too late.
Maggie Tan reviewed on July 04th, 2018:
Do provide review below to keep everyone updated of the status of this development.