Table of Contents
About Skywaters Residences Condominium
Skywaters Residences Singapore is set to be the highest building in the city, inspired by a bamboo forest. The 63-story building’s plans call for a stair-like structure to rise from a plant-filled base, with some vacant areas along its face to evoke “a bamboo forest.” The Guoco Tower, Singapore’s current tallest building at 283.7 meters, was finished in 2016 and was also designed by SOM. Skywaters Residences, at 305 meters, would be the country’s first supertall skyscraper, a structure that spans 300 to 600 meters high.
DCA Architects, a local company, and Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM), based in New York City, collaborated on the design of Skywaters Residences. SOM emphasized the tower’s “post-pandemic” characteristics, stating that they place a premium on the well-being of the building’s inhabitants. Nic Medrano, principal of SOM Design, has remarked, “Emerging from the epidemic, the time gives an unexpected and exciting opportunity for architects to develop new approaches to placemaking that are centered on the well-being of its population.”
The structure’s massing was inspired by bamboo groves. The architectural firm behind the skyscraper, SOM, said that it was influenced by the verticality of bamboo woods, using a biophilic design. There were no specifics revealed, although the company did say that engineered bamboo will be utilized in certain parts of the structure.
Antimicrobial materials, better ventilation, and contactless technology are all examples of what may be implemented in this way. Vertical louvers and stylized fans cover the curving plinths of the high-rise in the renderings. The plinth rises to support pagoda-like buildings with glass and wood covering that contain public facilities.
Skywaters Residences – Build with Energy and Water Conversation in Mind
To reduce carbon emissions, natural materials like terracotta (made in waste-free zones) and low-carbon cement would be used for the building’s facade. The building’s carbon footprint will be reduced as a result of its reduced material requirements and increased efficiency through the reuse of parts of the existing foundations and infrastructure.
It will likely get a Platinum Green Mark rating from the Building Construction Authority. The architects claimed their tower design will result in a 55% decrease in energy consumption compared to the reference building.
The requirement to cool buildings is a significant energy consumer. Designers were able to lessen the amount of outside heat that entered the building by incorporating fins—both vertical and horizontal—into the structure. Using the more efficient cooling system of nearby districts is another strategy for reducing coolant load.
Energy-efficient glass and concrete will be utilized for the building’s framework, with “recyclable aggregate” included as an ingredient in the concrete, according to SOM. The tower will include seven landscaped terraces spread out over its height, some of which will be available to hotel guests and others to residential dwellers. Over 10,000 square meters of public, elevated green space is included in the design. The architects have said that they want the building’s occupants to have quick and simple access to the surrounding green areas so that they may take advantage of the building’s proximity to the outdoors. Skyscraper design is also heavily influenced by considerations of health and well-being.
Luxury and Service that is Unparalleled
A street-level plaza is included for the convenience of the public. The multi-story atrium would be accessible from the warm and inviting foyer. The lobby space will have a reflecting pool in addition to decorative wood, terracotta, and stone furnishings. Those dining on the second level may take in views of a garden designed to draw in birds and butterflies.
Skywaters Residences – Connected by MRT
There will be an underground passage connecting the tower to the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. The soon-to-open Maxwell, Shenton Way, and Prince Edward MRT Stations can all be reached on foot in about 5 minutes. (Visit the station map page for details)
Singapore’s Central Business District Incentive program, which aims to promote the transformation of aged office towers in the Central Business District (CBD) into mixed developments for the purpose of revitalizing the CBD, will use this structure as its first beneficiary. The project is scheduled to be completed in 2028.
Skywaters Residences Location
SkyWaters Residences is located at 8 Shenton Way in Singapore’s District 1’s exclusive Marine Bay neighborhood. Every residential amenity since the Central Business District is available on the property. For individuals who wish to take in the lively city below the towering, fashionable, and contemporary glass skyscraper buildings, it is now one of the most alluring and desired places to reside in Singapore.
A well-connected transportation network links The SkyWaters property to its ideal surroundings, stunning SkyWaters Residences, and other locations. Major roads including Keppel Viaduct Road, Shenton Way, Anson Road, and Maxwell Road encircle it. The area also has a number of bus stops and MRT stations, connecting the locals to other estates.
The accessibility to diverse facilities is another benefit of being in the attractive SkyWaters Residences, The SkyWaters. The sanctuary is within walking distance of a ton of retail hotspots, recreational facilities, hospitals, and educational institutions. Residents may thus be guaranteed to travel less to meet their basic necessities, whether they use public or private transportation.
Let your heart beat with the city as it gives you all of its beauties and attractions with the CBD just outside your door. There is no better time or location to experience it all than right now at Skywaters Residences with the most recent CBD Incentive Scheme revitalizing the region with more 24/7 life and excitement.
Nearby Attractions at Skywaters Residences
- Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
- Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Telok Ayer MRT
- Chinatown MRT
- Outram Park MRT
- Downtown MRT
- Marina Bay MRT
- Cantonment Primary School
- SDH Institute
- Da Little Preschool at Cecil
- Outram Secondary School
- Shichida Kindergarten
- CHIJ Kellock
- Tanjong Pagar Plaza
- National Heart Centre Singapore
- Outram Community Hospital
- Telok Ayer Market
- SBF Centre
- Telok Ayer Park
- Oriental Plaza
- Marina Bay Link Mall
- Maxwell Food Centre
- Marina Bay Fire Station
- Oriental Plaza
- People’s Park Complex
- Amoy Street Food Centre
- Chinatown Food Street
- Hong Lim Complex
- Singapore Conference Hall
Be Part of Singapore Greater Southern Waterfront with Skywaters Residences
The Greater Waterfront Transformation Singapore is a multi-billion dollar project aimed at transforming the city’s waterfront into a thriving hub for residential, commercial, and recreational activities. With its prime location and stunning views of Marina Bay and the city skyline, the waterfront area has become one of the most sought-after places in the city-state.
The Key Components of the Transformation
The Greater Waterfront Transformation will be implemented in phases, with each phase focusing on different areas and aspects of the waterfront. Some of the key components of the transformation include:
- Residential developments: The waterfront will feature a mix of residential developments, including high-rise apartments, condominiums, and townhouses. These developments will offer stunning views of the Marina Bay and the city skyline, as well as access to world-class amenities and services.
- Commercial developments: The waterfront will also feature a range of commercial developments, including office buildings, shopping centers, and hotels. These developments will create a thriving hub for businesses, entrepreneurs, and tourists.
- Recreational developments: The waterfront will feature a range of recreational developments, including parks, promenades, and public spaces. These spaces will provide opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy the outdoors, relax, and engage in a variety of activities.
- Transportation infrastructure: The Greater Waterfront Transformation will also include the construction of new transportation infrastructure, including roads, bridges, and a new MRT line, to improve connectivity and accessibility to the waterfront area.
The Benefits of the Greater Waterfront Transformation
The Greater Waterfront Transformation will bring numerous benefits to the city-state, including:
- A vibrant and thriving hub for economic activity: The waterfront area will become a hub for economic activity, attracting businesses, entrepreneurs, and tourists, and creating new jobs and opportunities for the people of Singapore.
- A world-class destination for residents and visitors: The waterfront area will become a world-class destination for residents and visitors, offering stunning views, world-class amenities and services, and a range of recreational and cultural activities.
- A catalyst for innovation and creativity: The waterfront area will serve as a catalyst for innovation and creativity, attracting cutting-edge businesses and entrepreneurs, and fostering a culture of innovation and progress.
- Improved quality of life for residents: The waterfront area will offer improved quality of life for residents, with access to world-class amenities and services, as well as public spaces, parks, and promenades, that will be accessible to all.
Skywaters Residences Price Guide
- 1RM: TBA
Skywaters Residences Floor Plan
Homebuyers may choose from a variety of unit types ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms, giving them a good variety of unit mix. Each fortunate homeowner who calls this location home will appreciate the premium finishes and branded electrical appliances that the developer installed.
Homebuyers may benefit from natural sunlight and ventilation thanks to the building’s north-south orientation, notably in the case of the southern-facing apartment with its lovely panoramic view of the Greater Southern Waterfront.
TOP 10 Reasons Why Buy Skywaters Residences?
- Project by renowned developers Perennial Holdings & Alibaba Group
- Good Choice of unit mix with spacious layout designs and interiors
- Serene and vibrant neighborhood in District 01
- Well connected by major expressways including Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Close to Tanjong Pagar MRT and Outram Park MRT
- Equipped with luxury home items and appliances
- Close to renowned schools like Cantonment Primary School and SDH Institute
- Close to shopping malls like Tanjong Pagar Plaza and Marina Bay Link Mall
- Well-ventilated with natural lights and winds
- Live, work, and play with numerous amenities at the doorstep
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When is Skywaters Residences Condo launching?
Skywaters Residences is launching in 2023.
When is Skywaters Residences Condo TOP?
Skywaters Residences is expected to TOP in 2027.
What is Skywaters Residences tenure?
Skywaters Residences has a 99-year leasehold tenure.
Who is the developer for Skywaters Residences?
Skywaters Residences developer are Perennial Holdings & Alibaba Group.
What is the address for Skywaters Residences?
The Skywaters Residences is located at 8 Shenton Way in District 01, Singapore.
How many floors are there in Skywaters Residences?
Skywaters Residences stands 63 storeys tall.
How many units are there in Skywaters Residences?
Skywaters Residences has a total of 215 reidential units with commercial spaces.
Skywaters Residences Project Details
|Developer||Perennial Holdings & Alibaba Group|
|Address||8 Shenton Way|
|Description||63 Storey Skyscraper mixed development with commercial and residential component|
|Total Units||215 Residential Units|
|Unit Mix||1 to 4 Bedrooms|
Skywaters Residences Showflat VVIP Preview Registration
** Brochure will be emailed to you upon this form registration
Review of Skywaters Residences Condo
Skywaters Residences Singapore is set to be the highest building in the city, inspired by a bamboo forest. The 63-story building’s plans call for a stair-like structure to rise from a plant-filled base, with some vacant areas along its face to evoke “a bamboo forest.”
Product SKU: Skywaters Residences
Product Brand: Property Review
Product Currency: SGD
Product Price: 1840000
Product In-Stock: InStock