Table of Contents
Table of Content
- Concerns of Current Buyers and Sellers
- What is the Direction of the Property Market in Singapore
- URA PPI Q2 2022
- URA Property Price Index 2000 to 2020
- Average New Sales Price Jan to Jun 2020
- Average Resale Sales Price Jan to Jun 2020
- Government Cooling Measures and How it affect the property prices?
- Indicators to Enter Market?
Concerns of Current Buyers & Sellers
- Will Prices goes Up or Down?
- Should i wait for Developer to drop their prices?
- With the economy unstable, is it safe to upgrade or buy now?
What is the Direction of the Property Market in Singapore?
URA PPI Q2 2020
2nd Quarter 2020 private home prices rose 0.3%, compared to -1% in Q1 2020
URA Private Residential Property Price Index from 2000 to 2020
Non-Landed Private Homes, Average New Sales Price Jan to Jun 2020
Non-Landed Private Homes, Average Resale Price Jan to Jun 2020
Government Measures and How it affect the Property Prices?
Indicators to Enter Market?
- Transaction Volume
- Land Sales
- GDP Versus PPI
- Employment Versus PPI
- Interest Rate Versus PPI
- STI Versus PPI
Transaction Volume Indicator
Land Sales – All Time Low
GDP Versus PPI
Unemployment Versus PPI
Interest Rate Versus PPI
STI Versus PPI
Learn from the Master